First-time visit/Initial Assessment, lasting 60 minutes is $150.00.
Subsequent 45-60 minute sessions range from $112.50 to $150.00. Most typical individual therapy sessions last 45-50 minutes.
The following insurance plans are accepted:
Blue Choice Network (Blue Cross Blue Shield
Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield (FEP)
Services may be
covered by your health insurance policy.
Please check your coverage carefully by contacting your insurance company
and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Are sessions provided by a MASTER'S LEVEL COUNSELOR IN PRIVATE PRACTICE covered by my policy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the copay amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my physician?
Cash, checks and Visa/Mastercard are accepted in the office at the time of your appointment. You will be asked for a credit card number at the time of your initial visit and that card will be charged for any services not paid at the time they are rendered or that are not covered by insurance.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a Missed Appointment/Late Cancellation fee.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.